Work bench for ship SYW-001
- The size of the work bench for the ship is 2000*1100*900mm.
- Due to its lightweight, resistance to corrosion, and durability, aluminum makes the perfect material for a work table aboard a ship. Cleaning and maintaining it are very simple.
- A further benefit of aluminum for shipboard safety is that it is an excellent conductor of electricity. Fixes for the floor and wall are required.
- To prevent noise when using it, it must be highly tightly secured.
- A self-closing slide will be required to prevent the drawer from flipping out.
- We decide to use aluminum for the bench’s body. In a moist climate, it won’t rust. A workbench will be required for a portion of the ship’s construction.
- The design of this maritime workstation is unique and meets standards for marine furniture.
- The bench’s top is built from marine wood with a laminate finish and has a sturdy construction.
- The workbench’s 316# stainless steel base may be fixed to the ground. The workstation has a shutter so that stock items enjoy sufficient ventilation.
- A stop bar will be present at the front of the shelf.
- Both the top and the body must be fireproof.
- Because they are sturdy, light, and resistant to corrosion, aluminum work benches are ideal for your ship. An aluminum work bench is perfect if you need a sturdy, portable, corrosion-resistant work surface for your boat.
The leading producer of work benches for ships is SANYON. Our work benches are renowned for their strength and quality and are utilized on ships worldwide. The work benches from Sanyon are created with the best durable components. Any ship would benefit greatly from having one of our work benches. We provide sourcing services to our clients, assisting them in locating the furnishings they require in China as needed. We have a furniture supply chain in China and high-quality control for our clients. We have an excellent quality control system and cost management in several furniture fields thanks to our many years of experience working with international furniture companies.