Details for SYST-06 marble side table:
1. An entire stainless steel design, creating a sturdy yet stylish combination.
2. This table features a black style design, giving it a classic and elegant look.
3. The bottom bracket adopts hollow stainless steel frame structure.
4. The bottom is hollowed out steel frame, and the bottom is a disk welded structure, making the appearance of the lines more three-dimensional and artistic.
5. Sturdy countertops for flowers and other decorations that are resistant to abrasion and easy to clean.
6. The whole shape of black mesa and stainless steel frame makes the design beautiful, simple and eye-catching.
7. Also, the marble side table is relatively heavy, and the rounded base at the bottom adds stability.
8. Overall, the combination of a marble top and stainless steel legs creates a modern and elegant piece of furniture that complements any contemporary themed home.
9. Places like hotels, houses, and cruise ships are good choices.
What’s a marine side table?
Marine side table is specifically designed for use on boats and other marine vessels. These tables are constructed from high-quality materials that can withstand exposure to moisture, saltwater, and other elements that are common in marine environments. Marine side tables often have features like non-skid bottoms, storage compartments, and cup holders to make them more convenient and functional for use on boats. They come in a variety of styles and sizes to fit the specific needs of different boats and vessels.
The SANYON has a wooden and metal furniture plant adept at controlling cost and quality. We also have a chain for many types of maritime furniture that we don’t make. When our customers need it, we may also provide a sourcing service. The SANYON Company is in the business of producing high-quality and low-cost marine furniture so that our clients may outperform their rivals. We can offer various maritime furniture goods for a wide range of nations. And we offer sourcing services to our clients, assisting them in locating the furnishings they require in China as needed. As well we have a furniture supply chain in China and high-quality control for our clients.