Details for SYST-04 side table:
1. Marble tabletop and note stainless steel legs create a sturdy yet stylish combo.
2. This table features a white marble top with foot design, giving it a classic and elegant look.
3. The bottom bracket adopts golden stainless steel frame structure.
4. Below is the combination of the note 6 with the star, and at the bottom is the structure welded from the disc, making the appearance of the line more three-dimensional and artistic.
5. Marble table with stainless steel edge.
6. The color contrast between white marble mesa and gold stainless steel frame makes the design beautiful and eye-catching.
7. Also, the table is relatively moderate in weight, and the rounded base at the bottom adds stability.
8. Overall, the combination of a marble top and stainless steel legs creates a modern and elegant piece of furniture that complements any contemporary themed home.
9. Places like hotels, houses, and cruise ships are good choices.
What’s a marine side table?
Marine side table is specifically designed for use on boats and other marine vessels. These tables are constructed from high-quality materials that can withstand exposure to moisture, saltwater, and other elements that are common in marine environments. Marine side tables often have features like non-skid bottoms, storage compartments, and cup holders to make them more convenient and functional for use on boats. They come in a variety of styles and sizes to fit the specific needs of different boats and vessels.
The SANYON has a wooden and metal furniture plant adept at controlling cost and quality. We also have a chain for many types of maritime furniture that we don’t make. When our customers need it, we may also provide a sourcing service. The SANYON Company is in the business of producing high-quality and low-cost marine furniture so that our clients may outperform their rivals. We can offer various maritime furniture goods for a wide range of nations. And we offer sourcing services to our clients, assisting them in locating the furnishings they require in China as needed. As well we have a furniture supply chain in China and high-quality control for our clients.