- For various factors, a metal Pullman bed is the finest option. It offers a safe, solid sleeping surface and is long-lasting.
- In addition, it is simple to put together and take apart, which makes it perfect for usage in a small area.
- It is also a terrific method to provide guests with an additional bed without taking up much room. Space may be efficiently used in tiny bedrooms using a Pullman bed, commonly called a Murphy bed.
- The Pullman bed is built of high-quality materials, including galvanized steel (SECC), which resists rust, and has a powder-coated surface finish. The steel board thickness is approximately 1.0 mm before coating; however, you can pick between 1.0 and 2.0 mm.
- Its standard dimensions are W2080*L880*H120mm. However, they may be changed to meet your needs.
- The Metal Pullman Bed is a perfect option if you want a robust, fashionable bed. Galvanized steel is used to create this bed, making it rust and corrosion-resistant. Adding to the bed’s sleek, contemporary appearance is a powder-coated finish.
- The galvanized steel used to construct this bed gives it strength and style. It is simple to climb into and out of the bed because it has a ladder. The Metal Pullman Bed is the best option if you want a fashionable and sturdy bed.
- Packaging: conventional carton box assembly or knock-down packaging as needed.
- We can customize the size and color for you as we are a Pullman bed factory! Please get in touch with us.
This bed is not only cozy but also fashionable and ideal for any space. One of the best-reviewed beds on the market is the Pullman Metal Bed, which is produced in large quantities by SANYON. The SANYON Company is in the business of making furniture of higher quality at lower costs so that our clients may outperform their rivals. We also have a chain for several refer marine furnishings that we don’t create so that we can supply various marine furniture goods for many nations. We have two factories that make nautical furniture: one that makes metal pieces out of steel, aluminum, and stainless steel, and another that makes wooden and honeycomb pieces. We make all of them at our facility.