- Your yacht will benefit significantly from the purchase of a marine single-door locker. For a boat that is continuously expose to the weather, they are crucial since they are incredibly sturdy and long-lasting. Additionally, if you are not a do-it-yourselfer, they are quite simple to install, which is a huge benefit.
- Including storage options, the sea environment is harsh on everything. Since your boat needs storage, our marine single-door locker is ideal.
- A life jacket is always a good idea, whether you are boating on a lake or the ocean. The ideal option to store your life jacket nearby in an emergency is in a single-door locker with a top for a life jacket.
- Aluminum or steel is use to construct this marine locker with a powder-coating finish. The price and weight are variy, but the views will be the same.
- This nautical furniture is intend for use in marine cabins. The top door is for life jackets, and the lower is for storing clothing or other personal items.
- The dimension is 400*500*2100mm or as specified and has a thickness: 1.0-1.5mm. Please confirm with us regarding weight.
- SANYON, a reputable maritime furniture provider in China, can provide you with this locker in any desired size, colour, thickness, or customization.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +86-13632787893 for more information.
- Please visit our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYuaIxSOP16C8pjTrrZI70Q for videos of our goods.
The SANYON Company is in the business of producing marine furniture of higher quality and at lower costs so that our customers can outperform their rivals. For many different nations, we can offer various marine furniture products. Any boat would benefit from the single-door marine locker. They are simple to set up and provide a great place to keep your possessions out on the water. SANYON has a factory that produces metal and wooden furniture and is skilled at controlling cost and quality. We also have a chain for various types of marine furniture that we don’t make. When our customers require it, we can also provide a sourcing service.