- It must always be certified to meet specific maritime standards when employing marine furniture aboard a ship.
- Any boat would benefit from the Marine Metal Single Bed with Formica Wooden Panel. It will look fantastic in any room because of its sleek and contemporary style.
- Ship owners have always trusted Formica laminate for wooden maritime furniture since it passed these tests.
- Marine furniture is, after all, constantly found in water. Because of the humidity, we must utilize plywood that has received maritime certification.
- With the Formica laminate side and drawers’ panel, this maritime furniture single bed has a nice exterior. The bed is sturdy steel, and the hardwood beds look nice.
- This bed offers a cosy sleeping surface and a chic appearance that will go with any decor. The bed frame comprises Formica wood panels constructed from marine-grade plywood. This sea bed is less expensive than all Formica hardwood beds.
Why our custom marine bunk bed will be need to use formica laminate?
Marine furnitures for ship,it is always will be need pass some marine standard certification when they using for ship.
Formica laminate passed these and always the ship owner trust it if use a fomica laminate for the wooden marine furnitures.
Does the marine furnitures plywood have a special request?
Yes.After all marine furnitures always on sea.the enviroment is humid,then we have to use a plywood which passed the marine certifycation.
- This marine furniture single bed is have good out look with the fomica laminate side and drawers panel.It is have steel bed strong sturcture also have wooden beds good outlook.
- This marine bed cost also lower then all fomica wooden bed.
We also recomend these refer marine bed for you as following:
If you are looking for a marine furniture price or a marine furniture supplier in China, SANYON will be a good choice for you!
For our customers to surpass our competitors, The SANYON Company manufactures furniture of superior quality at reduced prices. We can provide a variety of maritime furniture items for many different countries. In addition, we have a chain for various marine furnishings that we don’t create. Two of our factories produce nautical furniture: one uses steel, aluminum, and stainless steel for the metal components, while the other uses wood and honeycomb for the wooden elements. All of them are produced on-site. With more than 15 years of export expertise, we can offer OEM and ODM clients specialized supplies and designs for various furniture areas. In Shenzhen, China, SANYON Furniture is a reputable maritime furniture factory. We ship our marine furniture all over the world.