Marine cabinets by marine plywood
- This kind of plywood is an excellent option for cabinets exposed to the weather because it is compose of moist or humid settings. 20mm thick Formica laminated marine plywood is used.
- The cabinet’s dimension is W600 mm wide, D300 mm deep and H600 mm height, but they can customize. It can assemble or shipp in knocked-down form.
- SANYON uses Formica colour samples to provide comprehensive colour selections.
- You may sit on the floor or hang it on the wall.
- Every cabinet has one shelf, which can fix or adjustable. The handles are construct of either 304# stainless steel or aluminium.
- Padlocks, key locks, and code locks are available types of locks.
- Marine plywood is the way to go and will hold up well to the demands of everyday use. This sort of plywood is strong and long-lasting for your nautical cabinets.
- Marine cabinets are compose of endure the challenging circumstances that are typical of boats. They are construct from marine plywood, a type of plywood with anti-rot and anti-decay properties.
- Because it resists moisture and won’t warp or delaminate like other varieties of plywood, it is utilized for cabinets near water.
- A waterproof adhesive is use to make marine plywood, which is frequently employed in building boats and other vessels.
- The finest material for cabinets is marine plywood since it is strong, moisture-resistant, and simple to work with. It is a terrific option for owners concerned about their finances because it is also reasonably priced.
Refer Options pictures:
Wooden marine bunk beds
SANYON wooden marine furnitures factory videos
What is marine grade cabinets hardware?
As you know,marine furnitures are for sea situtations, such as ship,boat ,vessel, or offshore platform.
In this enviroment,furnitures easy rust and be affected with damp.
Marine furnitures hardware will be need not easy rust,affected with damp.
As a marine grade hardware ,we normaly choose stainless steel 304# or 316#,some time it is copper.
316# stainless steel is a best option for all marine furnitures.
Get a price NOW!
What is marine plywood?
Plywood is a three-layer or multi-layer plate-like material that is formed by turning wood sections into veneers or planing wood into thin wood, and then gluing with adhesive.
Usually, odd numbered veneers are used, and the fiber directions of adjacent veneers are perpendicular to each other.
But the marine plywood is different compare standard plywood.It is will be need water proof,anti fire etc.BS1088-1:2003 is a marine plywood standard.
Marine plywood sizes: 15mm,18mm,20mm,25mm thickness. The bigest size is 4*12 feets
What’s other options material for marine cabinets?
If you choose SANYON as your marine furnitures supplier,we can making following material for you:
- stainless steel
- Aluminum Honeycomb
- Plywood with formica laminate
SANYON has professional technology support team to solve any tech problem for you, tech support covering installation, configuring, and anything about marine furniture, please check our contact us pages or send email directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marine furniture drawing:
The SANYON firm is in the business of producing furniture of higher quality at lower costs so that our clients may outperform their rivals. We can offer various maritime furniture goods for a wide range of nations. The SANYON has a wooden and metal furniture plant adept at controlling cost and quality. We also have a chain for many types of maritime furniture that we don’t make. We have two factories that create marine furniture: one that makes metal pieces out of steel, aluminium, and stainless steel and another that makes wooden and honeycomb pieces. SANYON offers a unique drawing to each of our clients. If you require a refer drawing, please get in touch with us!