Features of formica laminate locker:
- Locker of marine furniture made of Formica.
- Plywood with a (Formica) hpl surface coating and 2mm PVC edge banding make up the locker.
- 18mm is the thickness; options range from 18 to 25mm.
- The standard size is W500*L500*H2000mm. However, it may be alter to meet your needs. Conventional carton box assembly or knock-down packaging as needed.
- If you need a place to store your marine equipment, the Formica Laminate Marine Furniture locker is a perfect option. The locker is build to endure the challenging conditions of the sea environment and is compose of high-quality laminate. There is plenty of room in the locker for all of your belongings.
- The door may be lock, and drawers can be add within in response to client demands. It may also be change to a double door for usage by two people. The top of the locker is used to store life jackets.
- Marine furniture is constantly on the water, after all. We must choose plywood that has receive maritime certification since the environment is damp.
- Furniture made of marine aluminum honeycomb bonded with a formica fireproof panel. Aluminum honeycomb panel is widely use in maritime applications such as marine furniture, ceiling, floor, and wall panels because of their exceptional qualities of lightweight, decent power, overexcited smoothness, and sound and hotness proofness.
- The side and drawer panels made of Formica laminate give this single bed from maritime furniture a nice appearance. It has a sturdy steel bed as well as good-looking hardwood beds.
- This marine bed is also less expensive than other conventional timber beds.
Formica laminate marine furniture lockers, which SANYON produces, are a high-quality item suitable for anyone looking for a high-quality item to put their medications in. We enjoy a strong reputation for quality. To guarantee that our customers’ boats are the perfect size for their Formica laminate marine furniture lockers, we provide custom-sized marine aluminum Formica laminate marine furniture lockers. Our marine furniture lockers, made of premium metal, are made to withstand the harsh conditions of the sea. You are welcome to contact us and order these lovely things. To get more information, visit our website.